EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR OMAN AIR BUSINESS AND FIRST CLASS PASSENGERS
Enjoy a complimentary night at the world renowned Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel courtesy of Oman Air. This offer is available for the period 1st April to 30th September inclusive only.
Break your journey, see magnificent Muscat and stay in one of the best hotels in the Middle East.
Passengers travelling in our premium cabins and flying from Europe to the Far East or India, or from the Far East or India to Europe are invited to a free one night stay at the Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel, as a stopover in Muscat. Additionally, should you wish to extend your stay at the hotel, we have negotiated remarkable discounted rates.
Click here to check availability - Complimentary Night at Al Bustan Palace for First and Business Class Passengers
After booking your free hotel room, please go to www.omanair.com to book your flights. From the booking panel click Return and choose the Multi-city option. Alternatively, please click here and start selecting your stopover flights.
- This offer is available for the period 1st April to 30th September inclusive.
- The rooms are strictly subject to availability and no alternative accommodation will be offered should the offer be oversubscribed.
- To avail yourself of this offer, please contact the hotel using the link above to check availability before you book your stopover flights.
- At hotel check-in, please show your Business or First Class cabin boarding card to confirm your class of travel.
- This offer is only available to guest residing in Europe and traveling to the Far East or India or residing in the Far East or India and travelling to Europe and flying on a return Oman Air ticket in Business or First Class. Please note that this offer IS NOT available to guests who’s journey starts or finishes in Oman, but just those guests travelling through Oman on the routes stated above.
- This offer is for a hotel room with breakfast for up to two guests for one night only. Any additional charges and services are payable by the passenger to the hotel direct.